DCE's Etc. of Southern California
- Purpose-DCE's Etc. of SoCal meets monthly, September through June, gathering all clusters in the Southern California area together for growth, support, and fellowship.
- What we do- Each month we gather together starting at 9:30 am for a time of devotion or Bible Study. Then often we host a speaker or one of the local clusters leads a discussion on a topic related to our ministries. Finally we share calendar items of events local churches or clusters are hosting that others can take part in. This is followed by lunch at a local restaurant for those able to stick around.
- When we meet-We meet the 3rd Thursday from Sept-June at the district office (see map below).
- Joint activities- Beach Trips, Servant Events, etc.
- Contact Information: Bonnie Hicks at email@example.com or call her church number 805-498-2217.